I am a graduate of Aki’s Davis theatre school.
I’ve participated in Ms. R. Pateraki’s studios and I’ve attended at Mr. Ksikomninos’ and Economidis’s cinema seminar.
I’ve, also, been in numerous theatrical plays that include the following:
• Hamlet That Punk directed by Mary Maragoudaki
• To Phos Pou Panta kaie (K. Varnalis) directed by Vasilis Kolovos, in Greece and Australia
• Fucklifestyle directed by Mary Maragoudaki
• Escorial directed by Demertzi Helen
• Anathesis directed by Ionas Manolis
• La Promise(X. Durringer) directed by Koukoutsi Eve
• Pizza Mercedes directed by Livanos George
• Ôhe Émaginary Énvalid directed by Parazakonis A.
• Enas Epikindinos Ipallilos directed by Fragoulis
• Galileo (B.Brecht) directed by Parzakoni A.
• The Bear (A. Chekhov) directed by Parzakoni A.
• The Yellow Cat Campare (Kouretzis L.) directed by Parzakoni A.
I am in cooperation with the Melenikos studios since 2010.
I have participated in both M. Manousakis’ movie “Ouzeri Tsitsanis” and F. Borgis’ “Eksileosis”.
Also I have taken part in the following short films.
Ðïýëçóå Ôï (Sell It) by Orpheas Peretzis, Rapamithi by N. Tsatsanis and Cure directed by Ifigenia Dimitriou.
Lastly, I have participated in the Greek TV shows Baba Min Trechis, Agria Pedia, Koukles and some advertisements and video clips in Greece and abroad.