|Hair color: dark brown||Height: 160 cm|
|Eye color: brown||Weight: 50 kg|
- 2018 – 2021: Graduate (with scholarship) from "Athenean stage" drama school
Roles i played in school: Alma from Summer and Smoke, Kasandra from Trojan Women, Jasmine a trans woman from a real-life testimony, Hamlet from Hamlet, Carol from Orpheus Discending, Juliet from Romeo and Juliet, Martha from Camu’s Misunderstanding, Electra from Sartr’s The Flies
- 2012 – 2015 : University of Essex
BA Drama : 2.1
Teachers: Barbara Pierson, Elizabeth Kuti, Roger Moss, Ben Livingstone, Anne Eddington
- May – October 2019: “Medea and other friends I made in Athens”, Athenean Stage theatre
- Director: Alexandra Voutzouraki
Roles : Old women from Aristophane’s Women in power, Medea from Eurupide’s Medea, Antigone from Sophocle’s Antigone, Plutos from Aristophane’s Plutos
- August 2018: Choreographi-es, site-specific performance touring villages in Cyprus
- Creators : Evi Panagiotou, Maria Ioannou
- June 2018: The three turtles, children’s play, Limassol, Cyprus
- Director: Paulina Thrasivoulidou
- June 2017: Red riding hood reloaded, an adaptation from Lena’s Kitsopoulou play, Ithakt theatre group, Berlin
- Director: Elena Sokratous
- April 2016: Phaedra, short film, London, UK
Director: Antonis Frangkou
- June 2015 : The disorderly women, Lakeside Theatre, Essex, United Kingdom
Director : Robert Price
Role : Dionysus
- July 2013: Fe-ma-le, performance, Limassol, Cyprus
Director: Elena Sokratous
Artistic training – Seminars
- Yoga teacher training – 200hrs (Yoga alliance USA)
- The return of Dionyus, acting method by Theodoros Terzopoulos, Attis Theatre, Athens
- Clown method, Erato Pissi, Athenean Stage theatre
- “Physical Theater” – Gecko Theater.
- “Jacques Lecoq technique” – Suzy Wilson/ Clod ensemble, Lakeside Theater.
- “Role Status” – Max Straford-Clarke / Out of Joint, Lakeside Theater.
- “Clown workshop” – Joanna Holden / Told by an idiot, RADA.
- “Voice workshop” – John Tucker, RADA.
- “Comedy Characters” – Darren Royston.
- Spoken languages: Greek (mother tongue), English (fluent), French (basic), German (basic)
- Dance: Ballet, Contemporary, Modern, Jazz: Many years of training
Salsa, Batchatta: Intermediate
- Music : Voice : Alto/ Soprano
Link & Video
Link & Video